About this position:
This company is a global leader in the integration and application of information technology, engineering, and science. They cover the Civil, Defence, Health, Intelligence, and Dynetics-LlnC sectors. They are now looking for a Senior Virtual Commissioning Engineer to join the team.
- Design, implement and execute Robotic and automated applications using Process Simulate
- Robot programming with ABB, FANUC or KUKA preferred with the ability to write robotic code in languages such as RAPID, Karel, KRL
- Providing technical leadership and implementation guidance to the team
- Adhere to defined standard procedures, comply with safety and quality requirements
- Ensure the team are aware of Day-to-day tasks and Targets
- Share ideas and improve recommendations, supporting the implementing continuous improvement activities and processes
- Working knowledge of the eMServer environment
- Proficient using and configuring Process Simulate.
- Knowledge of Robot Studio or RoboGuide.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Robotic systems and industrial control systems in an automotive environment.
- Good understanding and knowledge of industrial robotic safety functionality such as ABB SafeMove, Fanuc DCS, or KUKA SafeOperation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to read Eplan schematics (Electrical, Mechanical and Pneumatic understanding).
- Proven experience of 8+ years. (Automation essential).
- Previous experience in a similar working environment.