Again is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing sales team. This is a quota-carrying, salaried position that includes an uncapped commission structure.
About the Role:
- Formulate a plan for outreach to prospects.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products.
- Reach out to prospects via email, phone, Facebook and LinkedIn to educate them on our product.
- Qualify those prospects to determine whether or not they’re a good fit for Again.
- Use Hubspot to facilitate outreach to prospects, take thorough notes on prospects, and managing a sales pipeline.
- Learn our offering inside and out.
Again is a sustainability start-up that is building the future of the packaging industry and is on a mission to shift billions of units of packaging to reuse around the globe. We run packaging cleaning facilities (we call ‘CleanCells’) that clean used packaging (principally glass beverage bottles) that we collect in the market. We then sell this cleaned packaging to brands through our recently launched Again Store platform at a highly competitive price. We generate huge environmental savings by giving packaging that would have gone to landfill / recycling a new life.
- You have a track record of driving results.
- You’re hardworking and goal-oriented.
- You have a tireless positive attitude.
- You are fearless.
- You are intellectually curious.
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You love getting to know new people and helping them be more sustainable.
- You have experience using CRM systems like Hubspot and being able to be accountable for daily and weekly goals.
- You have excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- You can juggle priorities and manage your time effectively.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in B2B business development type functions.
- You are excited to support Again’s mission to use technology, innovation and smart supply chain development to shift billions of units of packaging to reuse.
- £35k base salary + an un-capped commission.
- Health insurance.
- EMI Share Options in the company.
- Office is based in central London, within a 5 minute walk from Oval Station and Kennington Park.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Ability to work remotely part-time if preferred.
- Monthly team events.