Senior Telemetry Consultant
About this position:
This company is a growing Systems Integrator located in the Reading area. They cover the end-to-end development of Operational Technology platforms, including PLC’s. HMI’s. RTU’s, SCADA and communications infrastructure. They are currently looking for a senior Telemetry Consultant to join the team and manage several streams of work, both internally as well as client side supporting a variety of operational and capital delivery projects throughout the full life cycle.
- Managing multiple streams of work.
- Determining effective technical solutions to meet client requirements.
- Co-ordination of quality assurance.
- Working with teams to plan, prioritise and complete project assignments.
- Providing guidance on technical standards on projects.
- Guiding junior engineers.
- Demonstrable and strong track record in Software, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, or a related discipline.
- 5 years+ relevant industry experience, with a broad knowledge of low voltage installations, telemetry hardware, communications infrastructure and SCADA.
- Proven technical writing experience, including the development of comprehensive technical documentation for control systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and across different levels of seniority.
- In-depth knowledge and extensive experience in Telemetry protocols and communications.
- Proven team leadership experience, with the ability to mentor and guide junior team members.