Trainee Sales Manager
About this position:
This company is a leading manufacturing company in induction heating and welding for a variety of induction hearing applications based in Basingstoke. With the coming age of highly engineered materials, alternative energies and the need for empowering developing countries, the unique capabilities of induction offer engineers and designers of the future a fast, efficient, and precise method of heating.
- Undertake extensive product training to reach a level of expertise to move into a Sales Manager position.
- Contributing to achieving the company sales targets and profit targets applicable to all assigned brands products on an International market.
- Work with existing Sales Manager on all projects from quotation to order closure and delivery at final site to understand and master the process.
- Gain an understanding of commercial contracts and associated commercial documentation such as letters of credit and export requirements.
- Working to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction in the products and services supplied by the company.
- Understand how to produce accurate forecasts of business and market needs, with formulated travel and sales strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Spend approximately 30% of your time on international travel, developing and nurturing business relationships that provide sales.
- HND or above in electrical/electronic discipline or relevant experience.
- Microsoft Office competent and have knowledge or be willing to learn CRM systems and their benefit.
- English speaker, confident, with good communication skills.