3D Printing R&D Engineer
Are you a dental technician with a passion for 3D printing? How does joining a family run company with an international reach sound?
This family run dental manufacturer and supplier are looking for someone to join their team in the R&D and digital support team.
In this role you will be aiding in the development of new resins to be used in the global dental trade. As the resins you have developed go to market you will be responsible for offering training and supporting clients in transition to the new resin.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills within 3D Printing, work in multi-disciplinary teams and develop new products. The company is building a culture where everyone’s input and perspectives are valued.
If you have a dental background and enjoy getting to know the ins and outs of 3D printing please get in touch.
- Taking the lead in setting up dedicated experiments to improve our innovative 3D printing process flows
- 3D printer maintenance and repairs
- CAD design
- Provide information, advice or guidance to other employees relating to 3D printing
- Working with a multidisciplinary team covering a broad range of expertise
- Working within a workshop or test laboratory environment as required
- Use creativity; collaborate with other specialists to ensure quick diagnosis of routine problems using effective troubleshooting
- Fully implement all changes to processes, methodology, environment and practice within the department in a positive and supportive manner
- Determine reasoned timescales and schedule of deliverables
- Research and validate component and materials options