- Installation and commissioning of machinery on customer sites and training of relevant personal on Trepko equipment.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with Health & Safety and Method Statement documentation.
- Responding to customer requests for breakdown repair, maintenance, servicing and production assistance.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Record and communicate all modifications carried out on site back to Service Manager to enable registration and action.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and cultivate customer relationships to promote ongoing and prospective collaborations.
- Ensuring that service vehicles are kept clean, tidy and in good running condition.
- Be available via mobile phone when on the out of hours call out rota.
Skills and Experience :
- Technical degree or certification.
- Background in Engineering (Mechanical and Electrical) with knowledge of PLC’s.
- Minimum 2 years proven field service or maintenance experience.
- Experience with automated packaging machinery and equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical equipment with no supervision.
- Be flexible, efficient and able to adapt quickly to changing work schedules.
Please note – In order to commence working with us, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the right to work in the UK and have a full UK driving licence with a good driving record.
Competitive Salary, company vehicle, pension, laptop, tablet and phone. 23 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
Working hours: 39 Hours a week, Monday – Friday between 08.00 – 16.30