Trainee Sales Manager
Reporting to the Sales Director you will work along side experienced Sales Managers to develop consultative selling skills of high value capital equipment, spares, service and process solutions into international territories. The role will ultimately progress to a Sales Manager position with dedicated territory, sales targets and commission structure.
- Undertake extensive product training to reach a level of expertise to move into a Sales Manager position.
- Contributing to achieving the company sales targets and profit targets applicable to all assigned brands products on an International market.
- Work with existing Sales Manager on all projects from quotation to order closure and delivery at final site to understand and master the process.
- Gain an understanding of commercial contracts and associated commercial documentation such as letters of credit and export requirements.
- Working to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction in the products and services supplied by the company.
- Understand how to produce accurate forecasts of business and market needs, with formulated travel and sales strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Spend approximately 30% of your time on international travel, developing and nurturing business relationships that provide sales.
The position is fully supported by the Sales Director, Internal sales support, Marketing and Engineering departments. Full training will be given to achieve success.