Meetingstore Sales Exec
Location: Office based in Reading, Berkshire
Hours: Monday to Friday – 09.00hrs -17.30hrs. (hour for lunch)
Permanent position: multiple positions available
Meetingstore.co.uk prides itself on specialising in providing leading audio and video meeting room solutions to suit our clients with a predominantly corporate database.
Due to continued success, we are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join an existing team.
The role is to develop relationships with existing customers and be their preferred point of contact whenever they have an AV requirement. This is a developing and fast-growing area of our business and we need to ensure we are providing exceptional levels of service to all customers via chat, telephone and email.
You will need an abundance of energy, passion and motivation for customer service as we pride ourselves in helping customers within minutes and not days.
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop new opportunities for the sales of meeting, board, and training room equipment sales through account management.
- Consistently deliver an on-target performance against an agreed monthly deal target.
- Accurately forecast current month and 3 months pipeline of business opportunities.
- Establish strong, long lasting relationships with clients and maintain existing relationships.
- Previous Audio Visual B2B sales experience preferred
- Comfortable self generating deals from a warm database.
- Experience in Sales Management, Account Management and Business Development
- Excellent communication, presentation, and written skills
- Able to communicate effectively through chat, email and telephone
- Innovative thinker
- Ability to succeed with different personality types.
- Excellent questioning techniques
- Can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Organisation of opportunities and forecast
- CRM or Bitrix experience preferable but not essential