First and foremost, as a AV engineer you must be able to work to a high quality standard. You will have excellent installation knowledge and a genuine interest in audio visual solutions we work with some of the leading manufacturing names within AV.
Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team, you will work as a team of 2.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Project lead and commissioning of corporate AV solutions
- AV on-site installation experience of installing a range of equipment in a range of environments including projection, display screens, interactive technologies, audio solutions, switching, video scalers, signal extenders and digital signage
- Rack Building and wiring
- PC skills and programming of touch panels
- Knowledge of product firmware updates
- Engineering health and safety training and knowledge
- Management of the engineers internal and external
- Diary Management
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a professional and customer-focused approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proactive and resourceful, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme and EAP
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- Supportive work environment with ongoing training
- Company tools and transportation