Customer Service and Operations Advisor
Our client are looking to form a customer service department. This role will be customer service and operations support, your objective is to ensure that we deliver a great customer experience. In addition to processing orders and attending to all customer-service related queries and issues in Customer Service and Operations, you will be proactive when dealing with more complex cases.
- Manage customer orders, organise processing queues and arrange additional services.
- Liaising with customers after an order has been placed, arranging deliveries, and providing delivery/shipping updates.
- Liaising with the workshop and office staff regarding customer orders.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships.
- Resolve issues and deal with customer complaints.
- Adding customer details onto our sales operations system accurately with all relevant information in a timely manner.
- Packaging and preparing customer sample orders.
It is important you are dedicated to delivering a great customer experience. Attention to detail is a must, along with great listening skills and a can-do attitude. You will have excellent organisation, communication, planning, time management and prioritisation skills. You will use a range of IT tools and platforms for daily operations which require a high level of accuracy.