B2 licensed Engineer
With over 40 years of experience and safe operation this client provides a diverse range of aviation services across a wide variety of sectors. Working closely with our clients we deliver platform neutral solutions tailored specifically to each customer.
Are you a licensed B2 engineer? do you have Aircraft maintenance experience?
- Accomplishment of Maintenance inspections and repairs as directed by Maintenance Supervisors.
- This is a certifying role that requires training and experience in the B2 category. The ability to work as a team leader and to high standards to ensure continued safe operation of the aircraft.
- Working knowledge of EASA regulations most importantly Part 145 and UK ANO requirements is essential.
- Completion of maintenance, including inspection and rectification of electrical and avionics systems.
- Also required to assist in day to day running of Hangar, including aircraft movement and general housekeeping responsibilities.
- It is essential to have thorough knowledge of helicopter electrical and avionics systems and associated specialized test equipment, along with the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Flexible to the requirements of the company and needs of the customer.
- EASA Part 66 B2 License preferred, however consideration will be given to suitable engineers that can demonstrate they are working towards their license.