Business Development Manager
Background and Role:
- An innovative organisation in a specialist defence-related industry is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to work directly with the Operations Director to support our company’s growth objectives.
- As the Business Development Manager, you will be required to perform sales and marketing initiatives to drive business growth and achieve set sales targets. Engage in technical tasks and activities contributing to the organisation’s goals and objectives. You will also be required to provide administrative assistance such as planning travel, setting up demonstrations and training and overseeing associated administrative processes.
In addition, this role also requires the person to:
- Proactively seek out and assess new market opportunities within the Defence and Security sectors to expand the organisation’s sales and customer base
- Develop strategies to deepen relationships with existing customers in these sectors and increase market penetration.
- Cultivate and sustain long-term relationships with clients, focusing on trust, communication, and client satisfaction as integral components of the role.
- Must be a UK national and will need to pass security vetting upon employment.