Our client are looking to bring in two new Warehouse Operatives for there workshop based in Wokingham.
You will be required to fulfil the following responsibilities daily:
- Operate woodwork machinery
- Assisting and offloading all deliveries in and out of the yard
- Manual Handling and Lift Timber
- Application of product finishes
- Preparing and finishing orders, including packaging materials
- Organise paperwork within the workshop and manage incoming and outgoing customer orders
- Yard and Workshop maintenance to ensure that the site is safe at all times
- Stock Management
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Own Car and Driving Licence preferable
- Basic computer skills necessary
- Competent in using workshop machinery equipment.
- Good DIY skills including carpentry.
- Forklift licence would be good but not essential.
- Team Player
- Good time keeping
- Open to a flexible role
- Organisation Skills