Additive Manufacturing Engineer
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our Additive Manufacturing (AM) team. The role will involve Technical project management to support and uncover business opportunities that map to our additive solutions. Providing engineering support, ensuring that we maintain up to date knowledge, technology and techniques which are applied to all resources and processes. The role focuses on taking charge and fostering existing and prospective business ventures and proactively explores possibilities whilst upholding existing partnerships.
About the role:
- This role will maintain a thorough understanding of materials, process capabilities, applications, and technical specifications related to our 3D printing technologies.
- Oversee departmental initiatives, including enhancements in SQCDE (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, and Environment), product transfer, equipment and process introductions.
- Effectively coordinate internal, external, and company resources to attain project goals on behalf of the business
- This role will serve as the initial point of contact for both current and potential customers.
- Create ‘Request for Quote’ documents for prospective and current clients spanning a wide range of industries.
- Convert quotations into business deals through skilled negotiation and effective sales techniques.
- Generate fresh leads through diverse marketing initiatives, such as exhibitions, conferences, and trade shows, and transforming them into potential business prospects.
- Utilise digital marketing platforms and coordinate brand promotion activities to generate potential leads.
About the person:
- You will be an innovative, self?motivated and pro?active Engineer
- Degree qualified within an engineering/technical field.
- You will also have 3 years proven ability in a similar type role.
- As an individual, we are looking for a strong team player and good communicator with a positive attitude and customer-centric approach.
- You should have an open and receptive mindset and have the ability tobuild effective relationships.
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay