Account Manager (Events)
We’re looking for a well organised and enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and administrative skills to fill the role of Marketing Account Manager.
Most importantly you must be a self-motivated person who prides yourself on the quality of the work you do and your ability to get things done. The environment: Working in the fast-paced Entertainments environment, your role will be to manage the creation and delivery of the marketing strategy for a number of artistes/ performers that we manage and promote.
You will work alongside other account manager(s) reporting to the Operations Manager. We pride ourselves on being a flexible and relaxed office, where everyone is expected to be self-motivated, work hard and not require micro-management, while understanding we all need to have a good laugh and work together as a team to be successful. Experience in Marketing is essential as is being the right personality to work in our friendly, dedicated, creative and vibrant team.
Your responsibilities would be:
• Assessing the marketplace for each event we are promoting and manage the marketing for it, taking into account variables such as demographics / location etc.
• Liaising with marketing teams at the theatres and concert venues we have bookings in as they deliver the marketing locally using their local knowledge and contacts.
• Creating, analysing and approving marketing plans and budgets for each event alongside the theatre marketing teams and adapting them when necessary.
• Creating and posting digital content for social media platforms.
• Writing copy for, collating and proof-reading information packs, press releases, direct mail letters, e-shots, brochures, programmes, leaflets and posters.
• Collating and analysing ticket sales information from our on-sale events and adjusting our marketing plans and efforts based on the findings.
• Booking advertising for TV, radio, press, social media, outdoor poster sites etc.. • Briefing and liaising with designers to create artwork for our events / artistes.
• Collating and ordering print material such as, brochures, posters and programmes.
• Arranging interviews and organising competitions / promotions for TV, radio and press.
• Liaising with the artistes / bands you manage the marketing for to ensure they are happy and involved with the process. Skills required: • Excellent grasp of the English language, both written and verbal.
• Marketing of products as our artistes / bands / events are products to be sold.
• Social Media management including paid and unpaid posting and content creation.
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / InDesign and or Canva or similar would be beneficial. • Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office programmes especially Excel.
• Excellent communication, organisation, time management and prioritisation skills. • An ability to form good working relationships both in person and by phone / e-mail.
• Strong negotiation skills: an understanding of how to get what you need from people.
• Able to bring creative ideas to the table and brainstorm within a team environment.
• Keen interest in the entertainment/music industry