Control Systems Engineer
This company is a leading provider of Marine electrical power and automation solutions and offers a comprehensive range of Marine Electrical Engineering Services ranging from Consultancy to Electrical & Automation Design. Due to recent growth and some exciting new projects they are looking for a Control Systems Engineer to join there team.
- Develop technical and testing documentation for control systems upgrades.
- Design, development and testing of PLC, HMI and SCADA software.
- Reverse engineering of legacy systems for the implementation of new control and associated equipment.
- Commissioning of control systems, ensuring proper functionality and compliance with industry regulations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve control system issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure project success.
- Client liaison and engineering team collaboration.
- A strong background in Software, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical author experience creating technical documentation for control systems.
- Familiarity with industrial communication protocols (e.g Ethernet IP, Modbus, etc.).