Purpose/Summary Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager and to be responsible for carrying out administrative duties associated with the brand team’s responsibilities. Working as part of the brand team to support with brand plans and following up on agreed promotional activity as required, ensuring this is scheduled in a timely manner with the wider team. Working with the Brand team to carry out monthly reporting for brands as required including continued analysis to identify any specific areas of concern or opportunities for growth and communicate with relevant Brand Manager.
1. To carry out administrative duties associated with the brand team’s responsibilities as directed by the Senior Brand Manager and other members of the brand team. This includes, but is not limited to, monthly brand reports, reporting year on year stats for all brands, retrospective rebate reports for bran following agreed promotional periods.
2. Support Brand team on scheduling agreed promotional plans and activity by updating project management system, ensuring all relevant team members are assigned relevant tasks.
3. Attend brand meetings with relevant Brand Manager as required and supporting with action points to ensure plans are scheduled in a timely manner. 4. Support with Brand team with key quarterly campaigns and activations as required.
5. To work with other members of the wider team ensuring stock ordering is in line with brand plans and promotions.
6. To ensure that the brand distributor list, brand terms and other brand information is kept up to date.
7. To carry out brand analysis (demand, exposure etc.) as agreed with the Brand team and support the identification of opportunities for growth.
8. To work with the Brand team and support with onboarding plans for any new brands and work in partnership with them to ensure a successful launch.
9. To support Brand Managers on liaising with existing brands on new product launches, arranging logistics including but not limited to product descriptions, imagery, launch materials, marketing support for launch.
10. To support with the implementation and the ongoing management of our box strategy, including our annual Beauty Boxes, quarterly themed boxes and any other boxes we bring on board to support our growth and new customer acquisition strategies.
Essential: · Experience in a similar administrative role · Experience of building mutually beneficial relationships and maximising sales · Ability to be open to and be able to develop new and creative ideas · Ability to analyse data · Project management skills and understanding how to manage and prioritise multiple stakeholders in a complex environment in order to deliver results · Excellent communication and writing skills · Ability to put the customer at the heart of all we do · Proactive and ability to make a difference · Flexibility in terms of role, supporting the wider business · Willing to work flexible hours to include weekends, bank holidays and evenings
Experience of working in the cosmeceuticals industry · Positive attitude with high level of motivation, initiative and creativity · Enjoys working under pressure · Passionate about the world of cosmeceuticals and keeping abreast of changes within the industry