Assistant Brand Manager
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager and responsible for supporting the Brand team in the development and maintenance of brands we sell or wish to sell, via our online store, supporting with establishing and continually developing mutually beneficial, collaborative working relationships with all the brands that we sell. Supporting the Brand team in taking appropriate action to ensure continued growth including increasing demand, sales etc. Working as part of the brand team to order stock, submitting purchase orders and tracking deliveries. Working with the Brand team to support the onboarding of new brands, including market and competitor analysis and successful launch.
- To support the Brand team in building strong positive relationships and working collaboratively with brand representatives.
- To work with the Brand team to deliver our marketing and brand specific plans.
- To work with the Brand team and lead on agreed allocated brand specific plans, presenting these plans to brands and working collaboratively to ensure these are delivered.
- To be responsible for ordering stock in line with suggested purchase orders, minimum order values/quantities.
- To track deliveries and liaise with suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery, communicating with dispatch and other relevant internal teams regarding estimated times of arrivals, out of stock lines, shortages etc.
- To work with other members of the wider team ensuring stock ordering is in line with brand plans and promotions and that opportunities to work with affiliates and influencers are identified and agreed with brands.
- To ensure that the brand distributor list, brand terms and other brand information is kept up to date.
- To carry out brand analysis (demand, exposure etc.) as agreed with the Brand team and support the identification of opportunities for growth and developing our relationships with existing brands and new brands.
- To work with the Brand team and lead on agreed allocated onboarding plans for any new brands and work in partnership with them to ensure a successful launch.
- To be responsible for liaising with existing brands on new product launches, arranging logistics including but not limited to product descriptions, imagery, launch materials, marketing support for launch.
- To support with the implementation and the ongoing management of our box strategy, including our annual Beauty Boxes, quarterly themed boxes and any other boxes we bring on board to support our growth and new customer acquisition strategies.
- To carry out administrative duties associated with the brand team’s responsibilities as directed by the Senior Brand Manager.
- Experience managing external supplier relationships
- Experience of creating brand plans and implementing and maintaining these
- Experience of building mutually beneficial relationships and maximising sales
- Ability to sell the Face the Future brand, ensuring new brands want to work with us
- Ability to be open to and be able to develop new and creative ideas
- Ability to analyse data
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage and prioritise multiple stakeholders in a complex environment in order to deliver results
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to put the customer at the heart of all we do
- Proactive and ability to make a difference
- Flexibility in terms of role, supporting the wider business
- Willing to work flexible hours to include weekends, bank holidays and evenings
- Experience of working in the cosmeceuticals industry
- Positive attitude with high level of motivation, initiative and creativity.
- Enjoys working under pressure
- Understand the cosmeceutical industry and buying motivators specifically in relation to the Face the Future brand and industry
- Passionate about the world of cosmeceuticals and keeping abreast of changes within the industry