Graduate HVAC Detail Designer
As a graduate HVAC Detail Designer you will be embedded in the detail design team working on high profile marine projects.
Your primary responsibilities as an Graduate HVAC Detail Designer will include:
- Creation and modification of HVAC routed systems and Bill of Materials (BOM), within an integrated whole ship 3D Model (FORAN)
- Generation of clear and concise 2D outputs from fully developed 3D Models, in accordance with project specific quality standards and engineering design specifications
- Interfacing with the HVAC System Designers and all other spatial design discipline teams, to resolve integration issues and develop appropriate solutions
- Understanding and working with information provided by HVAC system owner in the form of data sheets, schematic line diagrams and equipment bill of materials
- Ability to read complex schematic diagrams and interpret these for integrating HVAC systems
- Understanding of HVAC equipment and parts catalogues
Your skills and qualifications as a Graduate HVAC Detail Designer:
- Experience of the engineering design process.
- Experience with a recognised Computer Aided Design (CAD) package
- Experience of Bills of Material
- Experience of creating CAD Drawing outputs
- Ability to work with part catalogues for equipment selection
- Experience and proven knowledge using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Naval/Commercial ship building
- Knowledge of HVAC systems (experience gained through building services will be considered)
What AERIUS are looking for in you:
You must possess excellent interpersonal skills, alongside the ability to organise work to meet scheduled targets and deadlines. You must be able to support the Lead Engineer / Senior Detail Designer to ensure all aspect of the schedule are achieved. You must also have a ‘right first time’ approach and a solutions-orientated attitude to your work.
Full security clearance will be necessary therefore a valid DBS/Disclosure Scotland certificate is mandatory; the charges accrued will be covered by the company.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Annual Leave + 8 Statuary Days
- Sick Pay