This client is looking for an Offer Manager to join the Offers Team within the Commercial Department. The Offers team is responsible for developing and producing commercial and military offers for helicopters sale, retrofit, helicopter training and major campaigns. You will be working closely with Sales, Design Office, Production as well as with external suppliers and customers.
- To lead and manage internal preparation process for tenders/offers, including all AHUK and Airbus functions where necessary AIRBUS HELICOPTERS UK LTD Job Description Document number.
- To analyse Customers’ requirement (RFI, RFQ, RFP) and prepare the necessary synthesis with the support of the appropriate functions.
- To support Helicopters and Retrofit Sales with technical and industrial inputs.
- To create robust Business Cases which are accurate, detailed and secure internal validation. Preparation of detailed and high quality offer documentation.
- Be accountable for the consistency, competitiveness and integrity of the final offer.
- Lead the participation and adherence to the internal Offer Process Quality Gate process.
- Be accountable for the achievement of the defined business objectives.
- Lead the offer reviews meetings with the Executive Management Team.
- Support Bid Team meetings to help define strategy, solution definition and creation of tender documentation.
- Familiar with 3D software (Catia Composer, Blender, Catia)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree-level in Engineering, Business or Science subject (or equivalent), or technical aviation experience.
It is desirable to have experience within the Aviation industry commercially.