HVAC Design Engineer
- Create and modify the HVAC routed system and Bill of Material (BOM), including equipment, within an integrated 3D Model (FORAN).
- Generate clear and concise 2D outputs from a fully developed 3D Model, following both the project and AERIUS Marine’s quality assurance and engineering design specifications.
- Interface with the HVAC System Designers and all other spatial design discipline teams, to resolve integration issues and develop appropriate solutions.
- Understanding and working with the information provided by the HVAC system owner (Stage 1) in the form of data sheets, schematic line diagrams and equipment bill of materials.
- Must be able to read complex schematic diagrams and interpret these for integrating HVAC systems.
- Understanding of HVAC plant equipment and parts catalogues.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Experience of detail design
- Experience in creating outputs
- Ability to work with Part catalogues for equipment selection
- Experience and proven knowledge using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Naval/Commercial shipbuilding
- Bill of Materials (BOM) and product data management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- HVAC system experience is preferred, although other routed system experiences will be considered
- Full security clearance will be necessary therefore a valid DBS/Disclosure Scotland certificate is mandatory; the company will cover the charges accrued.
Training and Development:
As part of this role, AERIUS will work with the individual to develop their technical and business knowledge and understanding providing the opportunity for individual growth whilst growing our UK organisation and expanding into other markets.
- 25 Days Annual Leave + 8 Statuary Days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- Work from home