Senior Project Engineer
would ideally suit somebody who values the importance of attention to detail and has the ability to work using their own initiative whilst also being part of a team. Excellent communication skills and being commercially aware are essential for the role. Oil and gas experience would be an asset but you could equally be from a capital equipment or similar background.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Required to run and control all E&I aspects of design and production of custom-built packages handling a variety of gases.
- The raising of purchase order specifications and bills of materials ensuring project costs are monitored and maintained.
- Raising technical specifications for all Electrical and Instrumentation requirements.
- Raising technical specifications for all Motors and VFD’s.
- Working with the design team (drawing office) to produce required technical drawings for both production and client’s requirements.
- Assist in the scheduling and monitoring of timescales.
- Reporting all E&I concerns to the Project Manager.
- Liaising directly with clients to ensure compliance with requirements and engineering specifications.
- Understanding and complying with regulatory processes.
- Understanding, interpreting, and applying client specifications.
- Controlling the manufacture of Local Control Panels and Junction boxes with sub suppliers.
- Understanding of Installation requirements for cable and process connections.
- Understanding of IEC standards (E&I)